One of my favourite things about turkey or chicken left-overs is what I can make with them.
In my opinion, the very best thing (and the most delicious) to make are turkey sandwiches. They are also very easy to make.
– Left-over turkey or chicken
– Gravy (left over from the turkey or freshly made from the chicken)
1. Slice/separate small pieces of turkey
2. Toast bread then butter.
3. Put turkey on buttered bread and add salt and pepper.
4. Close sandwich and top with hot gravy.
5. Eat with a knife and fork. Enjoy!
Thank you all for reading!